Thursday 6 October 2011

Little Softie.

















I've always been a fabric junkie and in the main those fabrics have usually been vintage but just recently I've been adding some contempory designer fabric to my stash.
These fabrics have remained in my stash unused for some time now, I'm often quite reluctant to cut into a fabric, I'm sure I'm not alone on this one!
I have a beautiful new nephew called Ziggy and I really wanted to make something special to celebrate his arrival.
So I made him this little comforter.
It's made from Anna Maria Horner fabric and is from her Innocent Crush collection.
I'm really happy with how he turned out, I embroidered Ziggy's name and date of birth on the reverse. Meanwhile I'm still working hard on a second bear to show you soon!


















2 comments:

  1. What a cute snuggle rug and bear at the same time.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay, my little nephew loved it,
    Hugs
    Ginie

    ReplyDelete